Linen Aprons - Flax, Gray or Black
Exquisite handmade linen aprons by our dear friend Josie of Sandpoint, ID. These aprons are made from hand picked French linens for their durability, quality and elegance. They have a modern French flare that is timeless. Hand painted stripes on the flax and gray. Brass hardware, 1" natural twill tape and 2 front pockets.
We're super excited to be collaborating with Josie to make these one of a kind custom aprons!
- are pre washed
- have contrasting natural twill tape ties
- have a brass ring on lapel to adjust neck length
- have extra long ties at waist for 'one size'
- have 2 front pockets
- hits just below my knee (i'm 5'7")
- can be gathered up at the waist if you want it shorter
- can be ironed, but we don't bother :)
- Made with Love in Sandpoint, ID
A little about Josie...
"From a young age I was inspired by my grandmother who always seemed to be sewing knitting or crocheting. Creating with fibers and textiles has been a constant passion throughout my life. Since retiring from nursing you will find me in my studio most days. I derive current inspiration from the wild imaginations of my grandchildren."