We teamed up with local potter KJ and designed these unique, custom bowls. Special details like unglazed raw edges, squared sides and a beautiful earthy black matte glaze. These bowls are made from an iron red earthenware clay.
*Sold in sets of 2
Bowls measure about 7'' wide at the rim and 2'' tall.
- Great size for one person dinner bowl for "grain bowls" soup or large salad
- Also the perfect size for an appetizer dip like guacamole.
- They work great in the oven too! Think peach cobbler, baked beans or mac n cheese for 2 servings.
Each piece is hand thrown on the potters wheel.
All pieces are food, oven, microwave and dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended!
Each piece is
- speckled black matte glaze
- raw clay edge on rim and base
- sold in sets of 2
- locally made with love