Handmade Earthenware Server or Baker
We teamed up with local potter KJ and designed these unique, custom baker/servers. Special details like unglazed raw edges, squared sides and a beautiful earthy white matte glaze. These servers are made from an iron red earthenware clay.
Bowls measure about 9'' wide at the rim and 2'' tall.
- Great size to serve a salad for 4
- Also the perfect size for a large appetizer dip like guacamole or hummus
- They work great in the oven too! Think peach cobbler, baked beans or mac n cheese for 4-6 servings.
Each piece is hand thrown on the potters wheel.
All pieces are food, oven, microwave and dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended!
Each piece is
- Oven, microwave and dishwasher safe
- Speckled warm, white matte glaze
- Raw clay edge on rim and base
- Locally made with love
*PLEASE ALLOW 3-4 WEEKS TO SHIP*