Exquisite handmade linen aprons by our dear friend Josie of Sandpoint, ID. These aprons are made from hand picked French linens for their durability, quality and elegance. They have a modern French flare that is timeless. Hand painted stripes on the flax and gray. Brass hardware, 1" natural twill tape and 2 front pockets.
We're super excited to be collaborating with Josie to make these one of a kind custom aprons!
- are pre washed
- have contrasting natural twill tape ties
- have a brass ring on lapel to adjust neck length
- have extra long ties at waist for 'one size'
- have 2 front pockets
- hits just below my knee (i'm 5'7")
- can be gathered up at the waist if you want it shorter
- can be ironed, but we don't bother :)
- Made with Love in Sandpoint, ID
A little about Josie...
"From a young age I was inspired by my grandmother who always seemed to be sewing knitting or crocheting. Creating with fibers and textiles has been a constant passion throughout my life. Since retiring from nursing you will find me in my studio most days. I derive current inspiration from the wild imaginations of my grandchildren."